Monday, December 18, 2006

Update on my computer

So, I'm in withdrawal. I'm able to use my daughter's laptop while she's at school but it's like living in someone else's house, you can't find anything. I forgot my traffic stat user name and password and I can't remember my login information for Bloglines. I can't remember my login information for TTLB and Technorati. Plus I can't tag any pages I'm interested in. And I can't use my script to tag my posts with Technorati tags. And I have to put up with this for 7 to 10 days while they fix my system. I don't think I'm going to last. I feel like part of my brain has died.

And my daughter is soooo bad about sharing her computer. She just said, "You aren't putting anything on my computer are you?" She thinks I want to take her computer away from her. I may be addicted but I'm not to the point that I would steal my daughter's computer (yet :-).

BTW, I paid $100 to get the computer backed up and I didn't get all the files, not even half the files. They only backup the document folder (I asked the tech person repeatedly if they only backed up the document folder and she kept saying they backup the whole computer). But when I looked in the folder tons of my pictures were missing. Thank the Lord that I had recently backed up all my pictures on my new Seagate drive or I would be missing my DC and Arizona pictures.