Sunday, April 01, 2007

John Hawkins sold his blog to Lincoln Chafee

Business as a political consultant was so good he decided to sell Right Wing News to Chafee:

I'd like to thank everyone for your loyal patronage of Right Wing News over the years. I've really enjoyed blogging for you and will still be blogging over at Conservative Grapevine. However, the new consulting gig has turned out to be very lucrative and has opened a lot of doors for me.

So, when Lincoln Chafee contacted me and offered to buy Right Wing News so he would have a built in audience for his new blog, I took it very seriously. Then, when I heard how much he was offering, well, all I can say is, you would have taken the money, too.

Chafee should have done this before the election maybe he wouldn't have lost his seat.