Friday, May 05, 2006

Good News/Bad News

The good news is that I finished my exegesis paper at 1:30, the bad news is that it is now 3:00 and I'm still trying to print it. And the really bad news is that I have to print it in blue ink. Yes, I did think to get black ink beforehand because I knew I was out, but what I got wasn't black it was color. So, at 1:30 in the morning, I discovered that I had to use blue ink instead of black (and no, I didn't buy the wrong ink).

Plus, my computer doesn't like my printer anymore and they have stopped communicating. I tried to use my husband's computer but his computer doesn't have any Greek fonts and when I try to install them, it doesn't work. So, I had to force a reconcillation between my printer and my computer. And they are finally happy with each other and I am getting a blue exegesis paper right now.

Aren't you glad you don't go to seminary?