Wednesday, May 03, 2006

New Additions to the Blogging Chicks Blogroll (Guest blogger, Pamela Lynn)


Hey all! I'm just trying to help Michele out by introducing several new Blogging Chicks. I'm hoping I won't miss anyone, sorry if I have, please just let me know and I will correct it as soon as I can.

Let's welcome "Supermom" at What Makes a Housewife Desperate?. Her posts are upbeat and mainly about her life and being a mom.

Be sure to stop by TNChick's blog. She poses some interesting questions and she has a cool Photo Hunt. A couple of our other new blogging chicks are part of that blogroll as well... Kelly from Florida at Life as I know It says it best... Blogging Chicks Rock! Say hello to a Spring chicken.... Chilady from Cloudland, Georgia Here is a Blog for Chilady.

Kendra from Winston Salem, NC at Mama K's World is a SAHM and has an adorable cartoon picture of herself.

OK that's all for tonight, I think... I'm starting to get tired... it is after all way past my bedtime at 12:30 am...

TTFN
Pamela Lynn Time Flutters By

Updated to add: OOPS! There are a few sites that are not on this list! Maybe Pamela Lynn could send me another post with the rest.