Thursday, July 20, 2006

Ah-Ha! Bush was right!!!!

CNN is reporting that Iranians were present at the North Korean missile launch:

One or more Iranians witnessed North Korea's recent missile tests, deepening U.S. concerns about growing ties between two countries with troubling nuclear capabilities, a top U.S. official said Thursday.

Hill said the six succeeded in hitting their target range.

But U.S. officials have long said that Iran and North Korea have been collaborating and have expressed serious concerns that cash-strapped Pyongyang was keen to sell missiles and possibly also nuclear material.

"Our understanding is that North Korea has had a number of commercial relations in the Middle East with respect to missiles," Hill said.
Bush said that there was an "axis of evil" and this proves it! Just like WWII, we are going to have to fight this war on many fronts. We took out one part of the axis but will we have to ability to take out the other two?

I just wish that the American people realized that we are at war. I don't think that we have the will or the ability (I'm not talking about the military here) to fight this war and win. Too many people think our government is creating this war for its own purposes (I was listening to the liberals on my drive home yesterday and I read a couple liberal blogs this morning, it's looking bleak out there -- for critical thinking skills).

And I hadn't realized that six of the missiles hit their target. I'm thankful I don't leave in CA right now. Man, when do we start bombing before we are bombed? And what about Israel? This is turning out to be a real mess.