Saturday, July 22, 2006

The New York Times is a piece of bleep!

I could not believe the following quote when I read it on Hugh Hewitt's blog:

The decision to quickly ship the weapons to Israel was made with relatively little debate within the Bush administration, the officials said. Its disclosure threatens to anger Arab governments and others because of the appearance that the United States is actively aiding the Israeli bombing campaign in a way that could be compared to Iran's efforts to arm and resupply Hezbollah.
They are comparing us to Iran???? Are they nuts? What do they expect us to do? Sit on the sidelines and wait for our ally (our ally for heaven's sakes) to run out of ammunition? Don't they understand that Hezbollah are terrorists and we are at war with terrorists? Of course they don't -- they must think our job is to be neutral and not take a side in the conflict. To push for a cease fire.

I'm making myself upset just blogging about it!

My husband says: "I don't put anymore stock in the New York Times than I do in Michael Moore. They're both enemy propagandist"