Monday, July 24, 2006

I need a hug!

I went from cranky to the pit of despond all within 24 hours. I got my report card this morning and it was a case of good news/bad news. The good news was that I got a B in doctrines of salvation II (thank you, Dr. Tipton! I thought I would be getting the B- in that class) but I got a B- in hermeneutics (*sniff* *sniff*). I'm depressed now. I have lost my will to learn and just want to eat chocolate. The only thing that makes me feel better is thinking about Dr. Silva getting a D- in Greek. When I think of that, it makes me feel better that I got such a low grade in one of the foundational classes (the one that all the other NT and OT classes are based on) needed for my degree. The one that is directly related to my major and the one that helps me do my job better (writing Bible studies). Why would any publisher want to publish a Bible study written by someone who got a B- in her hermeneutics class (*sniff* *sniff)?

Sarah said "At least it wasn't a C or a D or what if you had failed?" And she also said "Poor Mommy, it's so hard being a perfectionist." She knows me so well.