Monday, July 10, 2006

What's a Westminster Chick?

Someone came to our site via an MSN search for "westminster chicks." Westminster Chicks??? Why didn't we think of that? Westminster Chicks Blabbing, hmmm - it's kind of catchy and has a bit of class don't you think (hehe)? Maybe I should go register it with Blogger before someone else does. I could always use a fifth blog.

I haven't a clue why anyone would search for Westminster chicks since there were no female divines, so could someone clue me in. I asked my husband and he thought it might be a pastor with a problem. Well at least it wasn't someone searching for the thing that will not be named because I don't want anymore hits from that, thank you very much.

Updated to add: I decided to reserve it as a test blog (testing out templates for debugging purposes and redesign).