Sunday, July 30, 2006

Carnival of the Blogging Chicks #8 Favorite Things Theme



Well, the Carnival is up! And boy was that an experience! Not only did I have to do the photo hunt but I had to write my own Carnival entry and that took forever because it must have a hundred links and then I couldn't remember the name of a stupid book I read in seminary and the guy wrote like a thousand books and I couldn't even remember the proper spelling of his name and it took me a good twenty minutes before it dawned on me just to search the Westminster Bookstore. Plus I decided to get fancy and include some new ways to display graphics that I discovered this week (using CSS) but that didn't work the way I wanted, so I had to give up after wasting an hour.

Click on the chicks for the Carnival and my entry is here. (By now you must have guessed what my favorite things are :-)