Friday, July 21, 2006

Poetic Justice

I love it! A cleric who hailed the terrorists as martyrs and is banned from England because of it, wants to flee Beirut and return to England:

The mad mullah, who hailed terrorists as "“magnificent"” martyrs, bought a £150,000 bolthole in the exclusive Doha district of Beirut.

In March he boasted: "When I left England I bought a one-way ticket out. I never want to see the place again."

But cowardly Bakri changed his tune as soon as bombs started dropping.

He contacted the British embassy asking to be allowed back to see the six children he deserted. Bakri said last night: "What concerns me is my safety. I'’d be happy with a month'’s visa but this morning they told me I couldn'’t because I'm not a British citizen any more."
[...]
Syrian Bakri can'’t return there because he faces 20 years' jail over a coup bid.

Over 20 years in the UK, Bakri sponged £300,000 in benefits. He preached violence and praised the 9/11 al-Qaeda terrorists as the Magnificent 19.
Afraid to live with the consequences of terrorism? Too bad!

(Link via Drudge Report)