Monday, October 02, 2006

Election Projection

I've been remiss in my duties because I have been studying for a Greek and a Hebrew quiz that I have to take tomorrow. One chapter in Genesis (though I thought it was three) and two chapters in Matthew. I haven't blogged as much as I wanted to and I was remiss in mentioning a site that I have wanted to mention for a couple weeks now, Election Projection. It was my lifeline in the 2004 election. I held on to hope and didn't give up because of his projection of the presidential election. Here are his current projections:

Senate
This week: 52 GOP, 46 DEM, 2 IND - DEM +2, GOP -3, IND +1
Same count as last week
House
This week: 221 GOP, 214 DEM, 0 IND - DEM +12, GOP -11, IND -1
Last week: 222 GOP, 213 DEM, 0 IND - DEM +11, GOP -10, IND -1
Governorships
This week: 22 GOP, 28 DEM - DEM +6, GOP -6
Same count as last week
Make sure you check out his weekly projections to keep up with who is the projected winners in the upcoming elections.

BTW, he has NJ as a weak GOP pickup. I think it's a toss up whether Kean pulls if off or not. We are definitely a blue state now and I would be surprised if the Democrat isn't elected (even an alleged corrupt Democrat like Robert Menendez).