Saturday, October 28, 2006

Firefox 2.0

I downloaded Firefox 2.0 last night and I'm really happy so far. I found out that it does the most amazing thing. What's the one thing that would be really nice to have when you are leaving a comment on someone's blog or on your own blog? A spell checker!!! Yes, it red lines spelling mistakes when you are in the comment editor and in the post editor. Red lining spelling mistakes is so much better than having to use a spell checker since it's so easy to forget to hit the spell checker before posting. With red lining, you know immediately when you've misspelled the word.

Download it here.

Updated to add: This is even better than I thought because it's spell checking everything. All input fields - so now I have spelling checking on Gmail chats and when I compose an email and even when I edit my template. What are you waiting for? Go get it!!